Wednesday, April 6, 2016

We Made It

I cannot believe it. I'm done.

I just did my final exportation and just uploaded that onto YouTube in order to link onto here.
I mean...I've exported and uploaded onto YouTube at least 3 times prior, but I know that this is it. I am completely satisfied with my product and could not be happier.

It's up and soon to be put on Public instead of Unlisted

So what's next?

I wanted to begin with my Creative Critical Reflection tonight, but I think it's best if I just wait for tomorrow. I've been trying to decided what I want to do for it, whether it be a director's commentary or another type of presentation. For a few moments, I was sure I'd use a VoiceThread, but after watching my friend Samantha's reflection from last year, I was inspired by the way she did it. It was still a presentation, but included excerpt from her opening. This allowed her to bring in other videos and images to properly reflect on her creation.

I was also inspired by another previous CCR from last year, Ben Siegel's VoiceThread, since I really loved his film opening. I loved the way he incorporated so many aspects and his research as well as his reasoning for majority of his shot choices and just choices for the opening overall.


No comments:

Post a Comment