Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Introduction

Hello and welcome to the beginning of my long journey of completing my final AICE Media project!

My name is Isabella Ignacio and currently I am in 11th grade. Media and production have always been my favorite subjects to study, which developed last year when I took my first course in film with Mrs. Stoklosa, my current AICE Media teacher.

Ever since the completion of the course last year and when I signed up for the course, the idea for my film opening has been dwelling in the back of my mind. Occasionally, in the weeks since then a flame would ignite within me, but would soon die out.

As Mrs. Stoklosa announced the closeness of the beginning of the project, my mind went into overdrive and I began searching for inspiration in everything I saw. However, just like always my flame dwindles and goes out. I wanted for a while to do an opening for a short horror film, but after reading more into the requirements and rubric for the final project, the idea just didn't feel right anymore. Currently, I am left without inspiration or an idea.

Hopefully, with the next few days I will have an epiphany and really begin my adventure. I look forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment